Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Justice Committee, Or No Justice

Watched CPAC coverage today, Bloq was okay, but all of a sudden Liberals do not support being tougher on crimes. DUH. As if they really wanted to get tough on criminals. Dang, politicans are dumb. Liberals should have supported Afghanistan, but no, they can't see beyond their partisian goals, or noses.

All the talk was about STATISTICS, well, I know all about how you can manipulate those data banks. Every party can quote/slant it anyway they want. Is crime up?? Do the stats support it?? I could care less about statistics, when a little girl gets sexually assualted in Armstrong BC by a deranged homeless person, who I am told, I should feel sorry for, because they are homeless, gag me. I am amazed by the control the police showed by only arresting this sicko. But Liberals will whine that he has rights. He has no rights. He is a blight on society and needs to spend the rest of his life in jail. Put him in the general population, he will not last long. Will I feel sorry, NO.

Derek Lee, an Ontario Liberal, went totally ballistic today, yelling while other members were asking questions to Minister Toews. He said the Conservatives were "fear mongering" about crime! DUH! Drugies are robbing us of $1000 a day per drugie, they are beating up our older people for less than $300, but, we are "fear mongering"?? You need to get a grip Lee, you need to understand that the average Canadian is sick and tired of you, and your soft position on crime.

Don't even get me started on the laws that protect juveniles. Most important are the proposed laws that will finally raise the age of consent from 14 to 16. My God, how can you vote against this law???

I will be taking note of who votes against this, and if you think that ONE person can't make a difference, think again. I have over 700 young minds to talk to, to show who is right, to influence like all the university professors do on a regular basis, without fear, thinking they are superior, thinking they actually have a right to influence young minds. What is scary, is the liberal mind set, the "I am entitled to my entitlements", this will stop, and soon.

No comments: