Friday, July 27, 2007

Front Yards In Bloom.

I'm really excited because someone I know has been nominated as one of the six best yards in Edmonton! Here are some pictures of her yard, even though pictures can't capture the real work that has gone into her yard, they give you an idea of how much work she has done to get into the top six!





Not a weed to be seen! The side of her house is great too.



It would be wonderful if my readers would vote for her to win, no money is involved, just the pride of knowing that all that work has paid off. Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to turn all those hops she has into beer!

You can vote at www.edmontonjournal.com, go to front yards in bloom, and vote for 10916 37th Ave. I would love for her to get first prize, and every vote counts, no matter from what part of the country!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will get my vote.Very nice.

hunter said...

Hope other people thinks so too and go and vote.