Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Funnies: Halloween At My House!


So the ghosts are filled with chocolate, and will be climbing the walls all weekend. Here is a video taken by my son, showing our yard and all the ghouls we had visiting.



We had people stopping their cars to look at our house, but you really had to come up to our doorstep to get the full effect.



Tomorrow, I go get all the 1/2 priced ghouls for next year.



Fun was had by all, especially the Bride of Frankenstein. I didn't find even one child fit to throw into the boiling cauldron, oh well, maybe next year!

5 comments:

Beast said...

Really good job! That must have looked awesome at night.

West Coast Teddi said...

Such a scary night - love the new name for it too "Black and Orange Night" - so creepy.

Thanks for the funnies, always enjoy.

Wanted to leave a note for you. The last couple of posts that you have made (United Way & Woman's View) have for me been thought provoking and I had been thinking about responses. When I started to read the comments it seemed like the "trolls" were at work and that any comments I might make or add to the discussion would just be slagged. So I choose not to reply. I know that this is a cop out but I don't have much patience for that type of discussion nor the time. Any worth while comments are lost for me because I quit reading the junk.

Raphael Alexander said...

Your house is the kind of house I love coming to. You really get in the spirit. Sadly, too few here seemed to even care. Entire blocks were empty of decorations.

hunter said...

West Coast Teddi, it seems Canadian Cynic is in love with me. Every time he/she links to my site, the leftbots come out in full force.

I don't want to cut off comments, but from now on, when CC links to my site, comments will be turned off. It appears that lefty sites are so boring that they have to come to Blogging Tories for informed and enlightened posts.

hunter said...

Raphael, we had a riot setting it up! Every year we get more props.

We had two recent Philippine immigrants taking pictures, they had never seen a real Halloween house.