Saturday, January 20, 2007

EASY Money, Again!!

It was bad enough that Dion accused Albertans of living fast on the "easy" money up north once, but he does it again this time on CBC (I know, I shouldn't be watching but we need to know what the opposition are saying and CBC is so Liberal, they can be counted on to let us know).

Thursday, I'm watching Don Newman, and he's talking to Dion about his bloated shadow cabinet, and believe it or not, Dion is yapping about the oilsands, and he repeats the "easy" money comment.

Don't believe me? Well listen for yourselves! Go to this link, click on Thursday, and about 16:23 into the show, there it is again. "Everybody is going to the north for the easy money."

Well Mr. Dion, if that money is so easy, you go work on the rigs, see how long you last! I would give your soft little academic hands about 4 hours before you cry "uncle". If that doesn't work out for you, please feel free to try those soft hands at farming, watch out though, you will get arrested if you try to sell your own wheat, and you won't like jail!

Dion, stay out of Alberta's business, and I promise to stay out of yours by not voting for you. Both of us will be happy.

Going out now, I need to spend my "easy" money on some beer and popcorn!

No comments: