Friday, August 11, 2006

Muslims Starting To Wake Up?

Well from this, it looks like Muslims are starting to wake up, but I'm no expert.

I do know that I have been waiting for the Muslim community to start speaking out about some of the fanatics that are willing to kill innocent people for their "cause".

I think many countries have been more than patient with the Muslim community, waiting for them to control their members. It's not a sign of weaknesses on our part that we haven't retaliated, it's a sign of respect for true Muslims.

Patience is wearing thin though, hezbollah is a prime example of a cancer that can not be ignored. Seeing Lebanese in Canada carrying hezbollah flags, is not making me feel all warm and fuzzy about Muslims, or the Lebanese, that were rescued on our taxpayers dime. Seeing Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq, makes me wonder about this "peaceful" religion.

So, the Muslim community around the world has to start showing us that they are as upset about these terrorists as we are, or soon, we will not believe them anymore when they try to tell us that theirs is a religion of peace. And, that would be very sad.

No comments: