Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One Mad Woman!!!

Status of Women, Defund IT!

Well, as a woman, I have seen no benefits from the Status of Women. They are a useless organization that we, the taxpayers, are funding. Now, we know that we fund them, but I thought I would check out who they fund, here’s what I found, right off of the government site. I’m not making this up, I’m not allowed!

So, we support them, but they have not reported who they fund since, 2003, 01, 10!!!!!!!!! How does that work? Are they funding, say maybe, the hezbollah terrorists? Who knows??

Well, it appears the old government was scared to defund them, obviously they didn’t want the wrath of the feminists brought down on them, so, they stayed quiet. I am hoping the new government, will listen to all females, defund them now! Put that money towards helping the handicapped instead of towards women’s groups that handicap other women!

As a female, I think it’s time for them to go, they do not speak for me, they never have, they never will. The money they suck up goes to such things as fighting the government on the daycare issue. That makes absolutely no sense to me, they are using our money to fight government policies, that as a female, I agree with wholeheartedly!!!

Feminists are like the dinosaurs, they are going extinct, and the sooner the better, as far as I’m concerned. If women really support them, they can raise funds like any other charitable foundation, and survive. If they don’t, well, we as taxpayers win by not having to support a sexist organization anymore. Get rid of this useless, bigoted, harmful and sexist government department, NOW!