Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fix Bayonets and Nice Boots!

I didn't want to post anymore about Galloway, it just makes me feel slimy, but I could not resist posting this excellent article, that brims with facts, something Liberals don't understand.


It would probably come as a surprise to most people to learn that Canada deserves credit for being one of the world’s leading financial contributors to the cause of Palestinian freedom and a functioning Palestinian state. You’d never know it from reading the newspapers or all the posters on campus, but the sinister Zionist bogeyman otherwise known as Prime Minister Stephen Harper appears to have arranged for more money and aid to find its way to the oppressed and downtrodden people of Gaza than all the George Galloway fundraisers, “Viva Palestina” crusades and Gaza Flotilla spectacles combined, by several orders of magnitude.
Read the whole article, it is spot on. Funny how the lefties cry big crocodile tears for Palestine and blame Israel, forgetting what others are doing to Palestine's people. 
 
 
The thing is that lefties know how to protest, game the system by getting funding and siphon taxpayers money to their special interest groups, and that ticks me off, but I don't have the time to do what they do, live off of taxpayers. I watch them protest against anything and everything, and it makes me mad. Yet I do nothing. Here is a must read from Celestial Junk. 
 
I am tired of being told to sit down and shut up.

I am tired of being told what I can and can not say.

What is “acceptable”, while my ideas and values are mocked and trampled.

Enough. I have had enough.

I remained stoic when your acolytes spit on my car and called my husband a “baby killer” when I crossed through your phalanx at Walter Reed to take my children for medical care. I refused to respond as you smashed your fists into the hood of my car, destroyed my mirrors with bottles and keyed my doors in California, my children mute and terrified as you screamed your hate and bile.
It is an awesome rant against lefties and their lack of support of the troops. It hits a bulls-eye, right in the guts of the lefties.
 
 If you don’t get it by now and you still fancy yourself to be all progressive and leftish when you go and give Galloway the standing ovations he craves, there’s no hope for you. If you read this and get it and continue to have truck or trade with Galloway and the cult he’s built around himself in this country, then you are my enemy, and all I will say to you for now is: Hey, nice boots.
Two rallying cries hit the mark. Fix bayonets and nice boots. Use those terms often, I don't think the HRC's can come after you for those terms, but I don't guarantee anything to do with any HRC.

No comments: