Monday, February 14, 2022

 Out of the Dark to Protest Trudeau!


His father was a jerk, and the son is a jerk! I'm all for the trucker protests. I've been out in convoys and just standing at the legislature waving my flag for the convoys. It's not enough anymore. 

Banks are shutting accounts down, without warrants or any justification needed. 

I'm going to my bank tomorrow to take out all my money from the TD, in cash. Don't settle for a DRAFT, it's fake money and allows banks to transfer funds without having to access the money in their vaults. Banks traditionally keep about 5% of their customers deposits on hand, they invest the rest while they give us .05% interest on our "savings" accounts. So if everyone came into their banks and demanded cash...the banking system would crash. 

If you are not aware of what is happening, it's not just about the jabs anymore, it's about a China like credit system. Digital currency that can be turned off and on at the whim of some government bureaucrat who thinks you might be a threat. 

Don't believe me? I don't care. I have a plan, do you?        

No comments: