Monday, October 22, 2007

One Murder, Or Two?

If you murder a pregnant woman, is it one murder or two? I never watch the show "The Verdict", but was pointed to this episode by Suzanne.

Miscarriage of Justice. Click on October 22.

Remind me to never go to Dr. Kerry Bowman, what an unfeeling doctor.

For a prime example of an ambulance chasing lawyer, none other than Steven Skurka will do! What an arrogant ass! His buddy, didn't get her name, but it did say she had something to do with human rights (human rights for who I wonder?), was just as bad. (Oops, I'm probably going to get sued now)

For all you pro-choice people, explain to me how a woman who CHOOSES to have her baby, is not as equal as a woman who CHOOSES not to? That's exactly what the baby killers are saying. A woman who CHOOSES to kill her baby, is not a murderer, therefore a male who shoots a pregnant female 3 times in the belly, must be innocent too. How's that for faulty lefty logic.

No comments: