Monday, May 08, 2006

NDP Do Not Support NORAD

Okay, I have no life! Was watching the vote today on CPAC, which explains the no life comment! What struck me, was when it came to the vote on NORAD, the only ones who did not support it were, yup, you guessed, the NDP!

SHAME on you Layton, getting in the governments face about support for Darfur, but you vote against NORAD??

Okay, I admit, I really can't understand lefties, but, if you are trying to win votes, how does not supporting NORAD help you? Even my kids know that NORAD tracks SANTA!

Does the NDP not support SANTA either?? What's next the Easter Bunny??

Okay, all joking aside, not supporting NORAD is a very bad move on the NDP's part. Another bad move they have made is saying that we should take troops from Afghanistan to send to Darfur. I support both missions, but we need to uphold our duty to the Afghanistan mission first, I do not want our troups in Afghanistan being compromised because they do not have the resources to fight.

Layton could have taken the high road, instead he took what he thinks is the popular road, it's going to bite back when he least expects it.

No comments: