Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In Support Of Israel!

But he said his party unequivocally endorsed Israel's month-long bombing campaign against Hezbollah in Lebanon last summer -- something no other party did.
"We got a pretty sharp reminder that it's one thing to offer supportive words to Israel when it's convenient,'' he said.
"And (it's) quite another to stand firm in its hour of need ... When it was not popular to do so, we stood and told the truth. Israel had a friend that mattered.
"And that, my friends, is the only thing that really counts.''


I think this is an excellent example of how our PM supports democracies. Israel was under attack, but liberals put our PM under attack for supporting them, that disgusting display of liberalitis just shows how liberals talk about equality, but can't support real democracies like Israel.

Paul Martin was a total wash when it came to supporting anyone, I hate to think what the liberals would have done in the same situation. Lebanese Canadians would have still been waiting to get rescued.

Yes, I am enjoying this Conservative government, they are busy getting things done, and supporting Israel is important. Now, will the Jewish people vote Conservative? Too bad, I think not. I hope I'm wrong.

No comments: