Friday, September 21, 2007

We Kill Babies Don’t We?

Here I am, Mommy, can you sense me? Can you feel me move? I’m having a great time floating around in this wonderful, warm, safe, environment created just for me, it’s perfect. Do you know that I can hear your voice in here? I will know you are my Mommy because I can hear you, so when I am born, I will know your voice, over all other voices, you see, we are bonding even before you have seen me. Oops, didn’t mean to wake you up with that kick, but I really needed to stretch! Are you going to love and protect me Mommy, once I’m out of your womb?

What’s happening? Mommy!!! MOM!!! The pain……..my arm, it’s gone……..my leg…….I’m being cut to pieces…….Oh Mom, why did you kill me?


I read a comment on someone’s blog weeks ago, and it has stuck with me. I can’t remember what article the person was commenting on, but I can clearly remember the comment.

We kill babies don’t we?

There we have it, one indisputable fact. Lefties can dress that one fact up anyway they want, but it all comes down to baby killing.

Fight, for our most vulnerable. Fight, against abortions. Fight, for the babies.

While feminists (Liberal Minnie Mouse comes to mind) weep openly because their sacred Women and the Law had to close their offices, not one tear is ever shed for our lost babies. They DO NOT weep for our lost babies, they weep for female LAWYERS who are too cheap to donate to their own cause to keep their offices open.

They talk about a women’s right to choose. Well, women have the right to choose NOT to support activists living off the teat of the government for their funding. Mention the “Real Women” organization, and they actually sneer at you. Try it. If you don’t get bombarded by discriminatory statements about real women, you are one of the lucky ones.

These SOWS do nothing in our communities to actually help women. You see, they think real women are scum, especially stay at home Mom’s. They set up offices in Ottawa, get government (taxpayer) funding and DO NOTHING, bet 99% of these taxsuckers have never been on a First Nations reserve! Nice job if you can get it. They are loud, rude, and care nothing about helping any women except themselves.

Do they care about baby killing? Nope. They encourage it! Would they not be up in arms if someone didn't feed a pregnant dog, or beat a cat? But killing human babies is okay? Spiking their brains without pain killers is humane? Ripping them apart is fine, because a selfish women didn't want stretch marks? Give me a break. Their pathetic defence of killing is no defence. It is never right to kill a baby, no matter how small.

Fight for the most helpless of all species on earth, the unborn human baby! FIGHT!

No comments: