Monday, October 02, 2006

A Despicable Act Of Violence

I am shocked to my core about the killing of innocent Amish children. Lambs to the slaughter. For the peaceful Amish to have to suffer this horrific tragedy, is beyond me, my prayers go out to them now, in their hour of need. I know they won't hear me because they don't have the internet, but I'm sure God will hear our prayers.

For all the yelling and protesting about Islam being a religion of peace, all I see them do is kill, mainly each other. The Amish really are peaceful. The Muslims should look to the Amish, a truely peaceful people, living a peaceful life here in Canada and the US.

This only makes me realize that, as a society we need to protect our innocents, be they our children, or the Amish. This solidifies my support of our troops in Afghanistan, who are trying to protect more innocent women and children.

To the NDP and Taliban Jack, see, being pacifists will not protect you if an evil person or organization really wants to get to you. We need to step up and show these evil people that we will win, we will not cut and run.

My prayers are with the Amish community.

No comments: