Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Am Thankful For Our Wonderful Country!

It's a beautiful day here, cool, but the sun is shining brightly. I put the turkey in the oven, and the family went for a walk in the river valley. It's quiet and peaceful there, right in the middle of the city. It made me think about how lucky we are to live in this great country.

So, things I am thanking God for today:

My wonderful country, a peaceful place where people can live without fear.
My family, always supportive, always loving.
My joy at being a woman, with noone telling me I can't do something because of my gender.
My husband, even though I have to prod him into my way of thinking sometimes, he's my love.
My kids, even though I have to prod them into my way of thinking sometimes, they are my heart.

That's alot of my's, but I have alot to be thankful for, thanks to God!

So, take a moment today, think of all the things you can be thankful for, and rejoice in your life!

No comments: