Thursday, October 12, 2006

PM Harper Gives Them A Black Eye!

I had to laugh today at all the shreaking from the Liberals. If you are unsure about the anti-Israel bias of the Liberals, here is a good starting point. I like this site because it has lots of links to actual articles.

Have we forgotten so soon about my favorite, Liberal MP??

AITAROUN, LEBANON—The Canadian government must begin direct talks with militant groups such as Hezbollah to effectively bring a peaceful end to conflicts like the one that has ravaged Lebanon this summer, Toronto Liberal MP Borys Wrzesnewskyj says.

Standing at the spot where an Israeli air strike killed several members of a Montreal family last month, Wrzesnewskyj said Israel's summer offensive against Lebanon was nothing less than "state terrorism."

"Over 1,200 dead and counting. Over 40,000 apartments and houses flattened. A country's infrastructure dismembered. You look around here," said Wrzesnewskyj (Etobicoke Centre). "I believe what's happened is absolutely criminal."


Well, Rae, Liberal MP's want to chat with the Hezbollah and they call Israel, "state terrorists", and your party is not anti-Israel??? Give me a break, your defence of Israel comes way too late to change my opinion of your party, and especially of you, an opportunist if I've ever seen one! Get stuffed!!!

No comments: