Friday, January 19, 2007

Climate Change, Yup Can't Argue With That!

Is the climate changing, for sure, yes and absolutely. It's a fact I can support, just like PM Stephen Harper can support.

Now ask me if a can support global warming. No, I can not believe that CO2 is dangerous, my plants love CO2, they love me back with oxygen. Now, today I was stuck behind a bus, the fumes made me lightheaded. So, my rule is, if you can smell it, it's pollution.

It's easy. Sniff, and tell. I sniff for CO2, nothing! I sniff for CO, yup, smells bad, it is bad!

So, I figure, PM Harper has got it right, watch for lots of climate change talk, no Kyoto talk. He knows that we want change, but not at the expense of our wallets.

Funny how Global National had no coverage of our PM's introduction of a $1.5 Billion ecoEnergy program. If the environment is so important, why no report on the Conservative incentive? DUH, bias maybe?

No comments: