Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Judges making law.

Two Moms and one Dad are parents? Two camels, one kangaroo, and one kid? I feel so sorry for the little boy in all of this.

If I'm not mistaken, a judge just made a new law, I thought that was Parliaments job, not a judges job. The family is clearly under attack, and this judge needs to be slapped down for stepping out of bounds.

How did SSM get passed? Judges. How do killers get released from prison? Judges. How do teens get house arrest for killing someone? Judges.

The Supreme Court, is anything but supreme, they have made a mockery of justice. Swingers clubs are legal because the supreme court of Canada ruled that they were okay. Guess the judge who likes nude cruises voted for that one. She has no morals, and is trying very hard to make sure the rest of us don't either.

Sorry, but SEX does not rule my life, it's too bad that it rules our supreme court judges, it makes me sick. These judges should be above politics, they should be above SEX, they should have some class, sadly they don't.

I have an uncle who was a judge, he was tough, and I respected him for it. Respect is sadly lacking with our supreme court judges. A nudie will never get my respect. She should join Bob Rae and skinny dip into obscurity.

No comments: