Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dion's Speech Today, I Can't Find It Anywhere!

Okay, this morning I was getting my kids ready for school, and heard that Dion would be broadcast live, I got busy, and never saw it. I checked for it on CTV this evening, it's not there. They have a baby blurb about:

Dion accuses Conservatives of lacking convictions

Sorry that cracked me up, did he mean jail house convictions?? I hope the Conservatives aren't going to follow down that Liberal road!

Still they would normally have the video of the whole Liberal love in, but, nope, nothing. Liberal.ca, nope, nothing, Youtube? Nope.

Poor Liberals, how are they going to run an election with this guy when they already have the media hiding his speeches?

On the other hand, Prime Minister Stephen Harper gives an awesome speech on the Conservatives first year anniversary. CTV has that one on video.

I noticed that they changed the title though, it went from "Conservatives mark first year in power" to "Harper says Tory gov't not fully embraced yet." Thought we wouldn't noticed that did you CTV??

I do have to give CTV credit for their posting of videos, except suspiciously a Dion speech, makes you go HUMMMM!!!

No comments: