Monday, January 22, 2007

This Is Just Sick!

I'm sorry, I know that I should be tolerant, but this takes the cake.

"Zoo," premiering before a rapt audience Saturday night at Sundance, manages to be a poetic film about a forbidden subject, a perfect marriage between a cool and contemplative director (the little-seen "Police Beat") and potentially incendiary subject matter: sex between men and animals."

Someone call the SPCA, this is just sick!! I thought swingers clubs were bad , but I'm sorry, who want's to have sex with an animal?? This is cool?? Normal people are disgusted.

"It was something I did resent; I thought artists had the opportunity to explore anything."

Artists getting government grants because no-one understands, "the message" they are aiming for, need to get they funding cut to zero after this display of vulgarity.

We can't even get the age of consent raised in Canada from 14 to 16, why? MP's who support EGALE. Call them on it folks.

You don't even need to be Christian to be against a film like this. It get's rave reviews, but the Passion of Christ, get's murdered? How Liberal do you want to become, where does it stop? Next, pedofiles will be okay. Sick.

No comments: