Monday, November 06, 2006

I Am Coming Out......

....in support of Dr. Ted Morton! First vote is 19 days away, I have my membership card ready to go, never done this before so it should be fun!

Why Morton? Because I can!!

Independent Albertans need a tough guy to keep us on track. I love Klein for his in your face attitude, but not for his liberal ways. It's time to choose a strong leader who will put Albertans first, fight for us with Ottawa, and please can we get someone who will reduce our taxes? I don't want more social programs, unless they raise the money that disabled people are getting, not for people on welfare, in this economic climate, if you can't find work, your not looking very hard.

I know Alberta is booming, but, I only got a 2% increase in my wages this year, my property taxes are going to jump by 6 to 9%, so I don't know who is benefiting but it sure isn't me.

True, born, and bred Albertans need a leader that understands where they are coming from, who will support our farmers, and our industry.

A Morton Government will…


Guide and manage Alberta’s full growth potential with our own pension plan and police force and made-in-Alberta immigration priorities
Defend non-renewable resource revenues from federal raids
Place curbs on harmful judicial activism
Protect freedom of speech and religion via Bill 208 for those who support traditional marriage


I can't argue with any of those points, I like them all, so my vote goes to Morton.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot damn! Good decision!

If your looking for a straight shooter who is not a wishy - washy politician, Ted Morton is your guy.

Anonymous said...

The choice is clear!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Ted's ability to stand up to his buddies in Ottawa, afterall he's basically a federal Tory. And his comments to guide and manage everything makes me think of North Korea. He's a straight shooter for sure it's just his shots I don't like so much.

Anonymous said...

You can't argue with them because they don't say anything.