Monday, November 27, 2006

Pinko Stinko's!!

Well, I hate to tell the Pink Stinkers, but, I'm not barefoot, nor am I pregnant. What an idiotic statement for them to make! They just disrespected their own Mom's, and every Mom out there.

Listen you extreme feminists, being pregnant is NOT a disease! I can honestly say that it was the most rewarding time of my life! This might shock you, but, even better than my career! OOPS, us Conservative women aren't supposed to be able to work, we're to busy being pregnant and in the kitchen.

Guess Pink Stinkers can only do one thing at a time, and even that takes a whole committee of Pink Stinkers. Their report, yup, you guessed it, a stinker. Don't bother printing it out, save some trees.

Here's what this Conservative women does;
Mom
Wife
Works full time
Published author
Volunteer
Board member
Loves cooking, I also do my own pasta sauce, pickles, pickled beets, and just made perogies on Sunday
Gardening, start my own flowers from seed in the winter, have a vegetable garden
Makes homemade raspberry wine, that is potent and yummy

Oh and I clean house too, but not dusting, I make my kids dust, and that knuckle dragging red neck husband of mine, does the laundry.

All Mom's need to take these pinko's to task, send them to their rooms without supper, no going out at recess and take their credit cards away.

We have SOW's, now we have Pink Stinker's, or is that Pinko Stinko SOW's?

On top of everything else, they want to take away the $100 a month per child that parents are already getting, and instead spend the money on institutionalized daycare. Well that will go over big with the voters, they are liking their beer and popcorn by now!

One final hint to those pink stinkers, read this item, those scary Conservative women! Not only are we barefoot and pregnant, but we are also capable of feeding our families, by hunting and liking it!

No comments: