Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Quit Messing With My Family!

I really wish the feminist SOW's would include all families, not just daycare families in their program. Why do they only support daycare? Could it be the daycare activists protecting their jobs? Do private daycare operators realize that the feminists have just closed their businesses down?

http://choiceforchildcare.blogspot.com/2006/11/bill-c303-early-learning-child-care.html

I want to use a nanny, not a daycare. I will work nights to afford it.
I want my Mom/Dad/niece/nephew/neighbour to care for my children when I have to work.

I like having choice, I am sickened by the opposition parties limiting my choice, with my children, I will not be forced to support a national daycare, I HATE the idea. It reminds me of the Germany in WW2, it is social engineering at it's very worse.

Quit messing with my family, I am able to make my own choices for what is best for my children. Lefties tell us to keep out of the bedroom, well they should stay out of my family life! I know what is best for my children, not some MP's I have never met.

DON'T you dare tell me how to raise my children.

Lefties think it's okay to abort babies, but if you don't, they also think it's okay to tell parents how to best raise those babies that weren't aborted. Hypocrites

Quit messing with my family, I do not need any help raising my children, I want to choose what is best for my family, I do not need the opposition parties telling me my children should be in daycare, how would they know what's best for children, they abort them more often then they have them!

I will now undertake to find out how many of the kids, scarce though they might be, the opposition parties actually had in daycare. How many MP's actually use daycare for their own kids? Now that is going to be an interesting quest.

1 comment:

Sara said...

wow Hunter thanks for being so passionate!