Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Early Aging Seniors, A New Breed!

Wow, if it's not the Liberals whining and shrilling and yelling about fear factories, it's the environmentalists fear mongering to get more research dollars, to study water vapour, ahem...I mean greenhouse gasses. The MSM prints anything these wackos say, and they gleefully ratchet up the fear.

Here's an outstanding example of their fear mongering.

Climate change is likely to significantly affect the health of many Canadians.
For example, the report notes that Canada's population is going to age early in this century and that seniors are particularly vulnerable to health problems caused by heatwaves and air pollution.
A warming climate is going increase the number of heatwave days in Canada's major cities and intensify problems of pollution.
"Climate change could more than double the potential for increased heat wave deaths in urban areas," the report says.


Hello, our seniors are going to age early because of climate change? WOW, that is scary. Maybe if those early aging seniors could keep their air conditioners on, or go to a cooling centre, they wouldn't have to die. What 9th grader wrote this story?

Ski seasons could be drastically shortened, possibly by as many as six weeks by the middle of this century.
And fewer and fewer lakes and ponds will freeze or stay frozen long enough for skaters.


Seeing as Jasper and Banff had one of their best seasons in years, I vote for more global warming...oops, climate change. So, no frozen lakes, a longer growing season, and more CO2 to grow my plants? I'm excited, this climate change is a good idea, whoever thought of it is a genius! What, it's been around since the beginning of earth?

Maybe I'm getting cabin fever here, I know, for a fact, we had snow on Halloween, that stayed, and now we just got a new dumping of snow, in April, that looks like it will stay until Easter, so, by counting on my fingers, that's 7 months of snow.

I know, I know, human are causing global warming....oops, climate change, so, I just started my car, no, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just trying to warm up my part of the earth, because, I AM SICK OF WINTER!

I have already scientifically proven that beer drinking increases dramatically with temperature, next, I'm looking into how we can grow bananas here in Canada, now that our climate has become so warm. As soon as I get back from shovelling my sidewalks.

No comments: