Saturday, April 28, 2007

Visual Verification Not Very Visible!

Okay, some of you blogger's are missing out on my words of wisdom in your comments sections. Why? Your visual verification does not appear to work, so I can not post my awe inspiring comments.

This has happened to me on over 40 occasions, so that is 40 comments missed. Typically the blog in question does not have an email, so I can't even tell them their visual verification is not working.

So, do you really need visual verification? If I can't post a comment how many other comments are you missing?

Maybe it's my computer setup, I'm not sure, but you can bet that if one person is having problems, other non-teckno's like me, are having the same problems.

Make those visual verifications visible (or get rid of them all together), then my words of wisdom will appear like magic on your blogs.

No comments: