Thursday, April 12, 2007

Green Party Candidate Cheers 9/11

Okay, this is totally disgusting. A Green party candidate for Vancouver-Kingsway thought it was "beautiful" when the second tower went down. Don't believe me? Here is the article, you decide.

I have a terrible confession to make. When I saw the first tower cascade down into that enormous plume of dust and paper, there was a little voice inside me that said, "Yeah!" When the second tower came down the same way, that little voice said, "Beautiful!" When the visage of the Pentagon appeared on the TV with a gaping and smoking hole in its side, that little voice had nearly taken me over, and I felt an urge to pump my fist in the air.

This is the Green candidate for the next election, does May care, probably not she is too busy making backroom deals with Dion, the master of backroom deals.

Nor was I alone, I know for a fact, whenever I passed a TV or newspaper with a report on the ensuing US war to capture Osama bin Laden, and I secretly said to myself, "Go, Osama, Go!" I am happy he has eluded capture by the Americans. I am in love with those Afghans who, whenever asked, said, "He went that-a-way," and their fifty hands pointed in fifty different directions.

So, this is what we can expect from a Liberal/Green joining of forces, backroom deal. Disgusting. If this guy was a Conservative, he would be skewered by the media, so far, all quiet on the Griberal front.

h/t to a freedominion poster doggedlyright

No comments: