Saturday, July 22, 2006

Backfire!

The CBC has been showing only disgruntled Lebanese arriving into Canada, hoping to make the Conservatives look bad. Sorry, it's not working. It's going to backfire!

Liberals can not understand that Conservatives do not put up with whinny people who got to Canada because of our tax dollars. I am happy to help those people who truely appreciate our help, and I suspect that makes up about 99% of the people who we have rescued. I don't think they all have to bow down and say "Thanks Canada", but, when I hear they get off the taxpayer funded plane and go directly to a protest, sorry, but that ticks me off big time!!!!

Do we really know who we are letting into our country?

If the Lebanese were smart, they would get a rally together, not protesting Israel, but telling us "real" Canadians that they are happy to be home in Canada. Period.

We are smart enough to realize that Lebanon is not the problem, only Hezballah.

I am worried about how many Hezballah terrorists have now arrived in Canada. I am worried for the future of my kids. I am totally in support of "MY" government and I refuse to listen to "sometimes" Canadians who want to change "MY" country into something I do not recognize.

I was born here, this is my country, and I am not going to give in to terrorists, be they real or "sometimes" Canadians trying to change "MY" country into something, I, a "real" Canadian do not want. These "sometimes" Canadians are just like terrorists, they protest, hold rallies, and tell me that I should think the same way they do.

If you are not happy here, GO BACK to wherever you came from, and protest there, if you dare!! Or, become a true Canadian. Work hard, get ahead, and provide a safe environment for your children.

No comments: