Friday, September 01, 2006

Guide Dog Banned From Calgary School!

Okay, I volunteer with Western Guide Dog in Edmonton, we have had 2 dog live with us while they were in training, one went to a blind person, the other to a disabled lady, both dogs were awesome in how they helped these people regain their independence.

I took both dogs into my sons school, and never had a problem, the kids that had alergies, knew enough not to pet the dogs, which isn't allowed anyways.

We also have a child in grade four that has a service dog, the kids know that they can't pet him, the kids are smarter than the adults.

This issue with the Calgary school board is a disgusting display of discrimination.

It is a sickening display of how gays should be welcomed into our classrooms, but don't you dare allow a dog that could help a child into that same classroom.

So, gay literature, GOOD, guide dog, BAD.

OHHHHHHHHHH this makes me sooooooooooooo mad I could spit!!!

I have seen how these dogs change the lives of the people they help, first hand. I will be there to protest against those liberal idiots in Calgary.

2 comments:

syncrodox said...

Hunter

Trust a leftoid to fuck up a workable soulution.

I live in Calgary also.

Can I help?

Syncro

hunter said...

Write the school board, your paper, and the government to make sure that assistance dogs are afforded the same rights as guide dogs.