Monday, September 25, 2006

SOW's Wake Up Call!!

Thanks to Suzanne, we got some action today from the Conservatives. The SOW's were put on serious notice! They now know that they are being watched, and need to become very careful.

They need to understand that not all women are feminists! We do not all need to bond with other women, by having endless meetings about how hard done by us females are, and how all men are bad. Some of us even like males!! We like being married, having children, heck, I even enjoyed making homemade pickles, pasta sauce, and perogies this weekend!

Do not make the mistake of thinking I am only a "housewife", as feminists like to classify women. I work full-time, make more than double that of my husband, I cook, and clean (only when necessary). I care for my family, I garden, I read, I do jigsaw puzzles in the winter, in other words, I have absolutely no time to sit around, and whine about how us women are so hard done by, and why males are the bane of females existance.

So, to the SOW's, WAKE UP!!! Dinosaurs are extinct, if you don't start to get with the program, well, BYE!

No comments: