Friday, September 22, 2006

PM Harper Needs His Own TV!!!

Okay, I worked all day, so I had to rely on CBC and CTV to give me the news today.

What disgusting coverage! They are showing Taliban Jack more than our Prime Minister!

CBC I can understand, but CTV should be positioning themselves to gain viewers who realize that the CBC is so biased that most people can't watch them. Yet, many times I find CTV more biased than CBC.

So, my solution would be for the Prime Minister to have his own camera person with him at all times to record what is really happening. It should then be posted on the government site, that way I might be able to hear his whole speech to the people who gathered for the "Red Friday" rally.

Utube could be a great source for the government. One camera person could document the Prime Minister's position without CBC/CTV's bias.

I would love to go to the government site, to hear the whole speech, not just the slop that our TV stations give us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Conservative party website, http://www.conservative.ca/ offers podcasts of PM Harpers' speeches. I just went there to see if they had his speech from the Hill that day and am listening to it now at http://www.cpcenergy.ca/media/20060922-podcast-RedRally.mp3.