Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Good Night Irene!

Holy Scandal Irene! Wow, how degrading to women, I'm with you all the way on this one! If male MP's are to be looking at Victoria Secret pictures, it's only our right as females to look at pictures of male models like this one:



Cover your eyes Irene, it's not a scantily clad woman, it's a scantily clad man, or maybe that doesn't turn your crank. Liberal Karen Redman also needs to be kicked in the backside for joining into this foolishness, my respect for her has taken a huge nose dive lately. She really is Dion's little poodle (I can get away with that because I am a female calling out another female). I can't believe any woman would degrade themselves like she has lately.

These feminist women just lower the expectations of females by acting like shrill fembots. I have heard the opposition females are releasing the Pink Book II, might this be why they brought this up, are they going for the female vote?

Well this female will never degrade herself by voting for any party that does not consider females to be equal. Irene Mathyssen and Karen Redman have just proven to me that female opposition MP's think they can attack male MP's without getting called on it. Well, BS, you have made all females look like idiots, and people wonder why more females don't get into politics. It's because they look at female MP's like these two, and cringe.

Got to go, I need to get supper on, and go find my husbands slippers so they are at the door when he gets home.

No comments: