Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Trip Into A Liberal Mind

Mulroney is the worse crook ever. When asked about 40 million in taxpayer’s dollars stolen by the Liberals, that doesn’t matter, it’s Mulroney that’s the crook. Hate Conservative’s, hold them to higher standards than Liberals. Liberals truly don’t think they did anything wrong in stealing money from taxpayers, they see it as good management. Seriously, the peons can’t manage their own money, so the Liberal government needed to step in. It wasn’t stealing, no one got convicted right? They didn’t do anything wrong.

Believe everything that the CBC tells you.

Abortion. Why hasn’t Harper done anything to stop it. When asked why Chretien and Martin, both Catholics did nothing, even with majorities, the response is that they are not in power now! Excuse Liberals endlessly, accuse Conservatives for everything.

Believe everything the CBC tells you.

Income trusts, we were robbed! When told that income trusts are doing as good as ever. Well maybe, but…blame the Conservatives anyways.

Believe everything the CBC tells you.

Infrastructure, this is now a BIG issue that the Conservatives are supposedly doing nothing about. It’s the Conservatives fault that cities are crumbling down around us. Watch for infrastructure to make a big appearance on the political landscape. Out of all the Liberal talking points, this is going to be a big one, why, the Liberals only appeal to big city immigrants who are used to corruption in their former countries, so they see it as no big deal if Liberals are dirty.

Hold your base at all costs, even if the base is as corrupt as your party is, it makes sense in a scary way. Criminals love the Liberals, as we saw in the last election, what does that say about the Liberal party, and their active support of terrorist organizations? Coderre marching in a parade with Hezbollah supporters anyone?

Believe everything the CBC tells you.

Where did I get all these Liberal gems? Not from any paper I can quote from, I simply went home for Christmas and listened to what my parents were saying. It doesn’t get more grassroots than that. Dion, they can’t stand him. Will they still vote Liberal? You bet. Why? Liberals are the only ones who can lead Canada. The Conservatives winning was just a fluke, things will be right again when they are booted out next election. 40 million in brown paper bags to Liberal’s? Not a problem. That’s your trip into a Liberal mind. Oh, did I mention:

Believe everything the CBC tells you?

Liberal talking points, don’t you dare dispute anything they say, only Liberals know what is good for all of us, you have been told.

I often wonder how I grew up to become a Conservative. My Liberal parents, the Liberal university I went to, none of them could convince me that Liberals are better, or even right. Guess I’m an independent thinker, not a follower.
Liberals need groups to make themselves feel good, Conservatives need no one to know they are right.

One amazing point my parents agreed with me on, Human Rights Tribunals, even they agree that they have overstepped their powers, and need to be disbanded.
For once, they didn’t listen to the CBC.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The market valuations of income trusts have not recovered even though the fundamentals are still there, thereby disproving the NDP thesis that income trusts were ponzi schemes, never mind that tax leakage was never proven. Say what you want about whatever, but don't comment on income trusts if you just regurgitate the CRAP from Big Brother.

hunter said...

Well Anon, that CRAP happens to come from a financial advisor not my big brother. I wouldn't listen to my big brother, because he votes NDP!

Mjölnir said...

Holy crap Hunter, am I married to you? Your parents sound EXACTLY like my sheeple in-laws! (and I drive a big stinky diesel Lariat to boot!)

Seriously though, my MIL likes to remind my wife about how "we albertans" weren't always so "high & mighty" and there was a time that Alberta was in dire economic times. What she doesn't like is being reminded that the liberal government of the day was responsible for it.

hunter said...

Funny mjolnir, at least they are your in-laws, you can escape them, those are my actual parents, I am related to them by blood. I can run, but they will find me!

Albertans have long memories, Trudeau killed our province, finally we are back. I will never let that happen again, my kids are more important to me than any political party.