Saturday, December 15, 2007

Where Not To Shop This Christmas!

Of course my boys want the Guitar Hero III for Christmas, which is nowhere to be found right now. Luckily they are old enough to wait until after the Christmas rush, to get it, that way I won't have to buy it at some store that only sends out "Holiday" flyers. This year I am only shopping at Christmas friendly stores. Why? Here is an excellent video that explains my feelings why, if stores want my Christmas money, they better be prepared to say, Merry Christmas to me.

Click on the red light on the traffic light to activate.
This is good and so true...

For a complete list of Canadian stores to shop at go to the ProudtobeCanadian blog at see all the Fame and Shame stores.

Why should I spend my money at a store that doesn't respect Christmas?

No comments: