Friday, December 07, 2007

Yikes! I'm Conservative and Female!!!!

This silliness with Mathyssen, made me start to think about why females usually vote liberal.

It's not because females are stupid, more females are in university than males.
It's because females are thought to be more maternal, more loving, and more in touch with their feelings. Okay, that's all true. I'm very maternal, my family comes first, I love them dearly, and would do anything for them.

So, what makes me vote Conservative when the majority of females vote liberal? I think this is something the Conservative party is struggling with themselves.

Looking into what happened with Irene Mathyssen, got me thinking.

She portrays herself as the "victim" of seeing unsightly images of near naked women. So, she gets up in the House and slanders a male MP.

I would have marched over there immediately, and asked him what he was doing. You see, I've never used my femininity as an excuse to hold back my opinion.

Liberal females use the "females are the weaker sex" card when it works in their favour. I've never used it.

Liberal females think "choice" for women empowers females, I think it diminishes us as females.

Liberal females are offended by "scantily clad females" but think nothing of supporting legalized prostitution. I think prostitution degrades females. Legalizing prostitution won't make the fact that some women have sex with men, they don't know, for money, feel better about themselves. Imagine 20 or 30 slobbering, grunting guys using you every night, does that change because it becomes legal?

Liberal females have very low self esteem, they blame everyone except themselves for their problems. I know I'm worthwhile, so I don't need to attack males to make myself look better.

Liberal women, are weak, blame males for everything, and only use the feminist cause to make themselves look better, but don't be fooled, they hate males, kill their own kids, and want all females to suffer like they do.

Don't believe me? Who cares. Conservative women are family oriented, love their kids (they don't think killing them is okay), and they are confident in their own abilities. We don't hate males, we are actually quite happy with them, once we have them trained to do the laundry. HA.

Conservative and female, you bet! Put any Conservative female up against a liberal female (verbally, no physical punches allowed, cause we would clean their clocks), well, it's not even a fight. Who do you think formed this country? Tough women, who had the kids, kept the family together, and managed to help in the fields.

Conservative females are winners, liberal females are whiners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent rant!
You sound like a REAL Woman!!

A REAL Woman

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Great post, Hunter!

If anyone was a 'victim' here, it was James Moore. He was the target of her venomous feminist faux-outrage.

I think she set the women's movement back a decade with her little charade.