Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Best!

It's been the best year, because the Conservatives are in government and doing a great job.

We have a Prime Minister who is going to go down as the very best PM in our history. The opposition can not even come close to our PM, even my Liberal Mom thinks Dion stinks.

We have a man of principle, morals and he's tough enough to do what needs to be done, not for votes, but because it's the right thing to do, for Canada.

All the Conservative MP's are doing a great job, but they would be doing even better with a majority.

Let me be the first to predict a majority for the Conservatives next election. That's not just my New Year Eve's wish, it's the smell in the air, it's true Canadians feeling proud of our government, it's Canadians who voted for change, liking that change. It's a government who is listening to real Canadians about their very real concerns.

Go Prime Minister Stephen Harper, you have my support, your doing a great job and people are sitting up and taking notice. Even my Liberal Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dad was a long-time Liberal. 30+ years.

Last election he voted Conservative.

The winds are truly changing.