Friday, December 15, 2006

Spring Election? Bring It On!!

Okay, newly elected Liberal leader Dion, is joining with the Bloq to bring down the Conservative government. Go ahead boys, bring it on!! Hey, didn't the Conservatives get accused of being in bed with the separatists anytime they voted the same way? Now it's okay because it's the Liberals joining with the separatists. Hypocrites.

So, wishy-washy boy wants an election, on what issue?

Environment, oh that's going to be fun, Dion was the minister of hot air that allowed our CO2 emissions to grow to over 35% above the Kyoto targets. He wants to bring NEP II to Alberta, oh well he can't lose there, we don't allow Liberals in redneck Alberta. Come see us Dion, we will clue you in pretty quick. The only good thing he did for the environment was to name his beautiful dog, Kyoto.

Afghanistan, wasn't it the Liberals that put us there, and shifted our troops into the dangerous province of Kandahar? Now, Dion wants us to turn tail and run? I think Dion should go visit Afghanistan and sleep out in the desert like PM Harper did, see what you think then, oh wait, he's French, do I see a white flag waving?

Social issues, right Dion, you were in Cabinet for 10 years, but no daycare spaces were created, the GST did not get reduced to zero, poverty did not get wiped out. Hey what did you Liberals do for 13 years, oh I remember now, little brown bags filled with cash going directly to the Liberal Party of Canada. Hey Dion, where's the 40 million still missing, we are still waiting for the cheque.

The new Liberals, with an old party Cretin puppet, yup they are renewed. NOT.

2 comments:

Kristin Beaumont-Politics and Other Things said...

Hunter lol...I am looking forward to your helping the conservatives win a majority from your blog !!!

hunter said...

Well, my blog is for me, but if you are threatened by what I wrote, I must be hitting the right note. So, I will blog on! If you don't like it, don't read my blog. I swear, it won't hurt my feelings.