Saturday, May 05, 2007

March for Life 2007, Where Is It?

I just googled March for Life 2007 Canada, here's what I got:

2007 Canada Winter Games - CBC Sports Online | Whitehorse, Yukon

2007 Canada Cup of Curling - CBC Sports Online | Curling

March 30, 2007 - Canada wins bronze in men's 4X200 relay

CANADIAN FILMMAKERS FESTIVAL ::: March 22nd - 25th ::: Toronto :::

AND finally, I get this one:

March for Life Canada :: Abortion :: ProLifeBlogs

So, it appears that Winter Games, curling, a relay, and film festivals are more important than the March for Life.


I thought I might get more information if I tried March for Life 2007, Edmonton, nope didn't happen.

Edmonton Aging (Life Extension Technologies) Symposium starts ...
Spring for Life 2007 - Edmonton Events - Kijiji Edmonton
Edmonton Social Planning Council - Publications

Finally way down the page I get this:

BIG BLUE WAVE: March for Life in Fredericton, May 10th

No information at all on Edmonton, no site for me to get information about the next March for Life. This is a very serious matter, but it appears there are too many groups doing their own thing, or in Edmontons case, nothing.

I can not find any information on the March for Life in Edmonton, which is very sad, because I wanted to help.

The lefties don't do much right, but they do know how to protest, maybe we should take some lessons from them, and just get bodies out into the streets, especially on the abortion issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

search for
marchforlife edmonton
you will find