Sunday, May 13, 2007

Too Tired To Move!

Okay, first nice weekend, and I over did it. Right now, I am too tired to move, but I'm happy, it was a wonderful Mother's Day!

Here is the totally awesome card my youngest gave me:

Mommy
Outstanding planter
Truly the best
House keeping clean
Excellent Teacher
Refreshing hugs
Super good food

(Notice that this spells MOTHERS)

He also gave me a hand painted pot holder. My oldest gave me planting tools that are covered with painted flowers, too cute to actually use. My children are so sweet, they helped me with planting all day today. (Okay, I told them that because it was Mother's Day, they had to do what I said), I am just thankful that they would have helped me whether it was Mother's Day or not, they are my heart.

Families are the most important part of our lives, we need to make families the priority, not political parties. I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, and great kids, I also have an awesome job, but that just helps me give my family some of their material wants, like searching for months for a WII.

When it comes right down to it, that big hug I get every night at bedtime, means more to me than any job I will ever have.

I might be too tired to move, but my kids, make it all worth it, everyday.

No comments: