Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ask The Troops!

I am so sad about the loss of 6 more Canadian troops, my heart aches for those troops and especially their families, a very sad day, for all Canadians.

I want Layton to shut his mouth, he is doing more damage with everything he spouts out of his mouth. I just want to shout at him to SHUT THE F(*& UP!!! Does he think this is going to win him votes? I might vote for him if he would actually go over to Afghanistan and talk to the Taliban.

I grew up in an army town, Wainwright, never did I worry about getting attacked by our troops, but I worry that our politicians are so wimpy that they will stop all of the good work our troops are doing.

Layton is disgusting, he claims to "support our troops", but everything he does and says shows us what a hypocrite he and his whole party really are.

Dion, because of pressure from some of his radical MP's killed a bill that his own party and the Supreme judges supported, why? They helped him get elected. So now he is a bat boy, not a leader. He has bowed down to the extreme elements once, what would happen if he actually formed the government, this is too scary to even contemplate.

The Bloq is useless.

So, I ask Canadians, to ask the troops. They are in every small town and big city, they are the ones risking their lives, if they want to stay, stay we should! Don't let politicians make this decision, let the troops speak! Ask the troops!

No comments: