Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Going Golfing!

Yahoo, it's holiday time! That wonderful time when you step out of your everyday world, and do all the stuff you wanted to do all winter, but it was too cold to do, like swim in a lake.

So, I'm going to swim in Lake Okanagon, hopefully the Ogopogo will appear. I'm going to pick cherries, go on a wine tour or two, and soak up the rays.

I'm going to forget about mortgages, bills and global warming. I'm going to forget that I have to come back to work, raising kids, and blogging.

Only sour spot is that my boys want me to go horseback riding, last time we did that my horse bounced me around so bad that my butt was sore for days, maybe I will try to get them to do some white water rafting instead. Oh, what am I thinking, that's even worse! Okay, golf is nice and safe, it's relaxing, and you don't have to get a beast four times bigger than you to obey.

Got my swimsuit, sunscreen, and golf clubs, going to have some fine times, and will be back soon. Enjoy your summer!

Going golfing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation! Don't take too much time off from your great blog!

an American