Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dion Would Like Someone To Steal His Identity.

The way his numbers are looking, bet he would welcome someone else taking his place.

The Identity Theft Bill, is a bill that I can easily support, it's a no brainer, so I expect the opposition to support it. In our house, we have a shredder, and everything with our name goes into it, including those credit card company applications that get sent out to me on a regular basis. I buy a lot of items on Ebay, and never use my credit card, I go to the bank and get a money order, my bank doesn't charge extra for them, so it's a good deal. So why should I have a credit card if I'm afraid to use it?

The federal Tories tabled a bill Tuesday that would give authorities the power to arrest, charge, and convict people who intend to sell personal information as part of an identity theft scheme.

Currently, the law makes it illegal to misuse someone's personal information to create false identification or for other fraudulent purposes.

However, it is not against the law to collect, possess, or traffic another person's identity information.


So, now they can go after the identity theft rings BEFORE they use your stolen identity. Bet this bill passes before the age of consent bill.

No comments: