Sunday, November 04, 2007

She Said, Then He Said!

She, being me said on my blog on November 1st:

Mulroney, Liberals calling for an investigation. Didn't Mulroney win 2 million last time the Liberals tried this one? Careful where you go with this Liberals, the RCMP are still investigating Adscam. No-one cares about Mulroney anymore. Push the Conservatives enough and they might forget about the Parliamentary Protocol that says you do not go after former PM's. I think Chretien would be a big target.

Then he said, on November 2nd:

While taking questions from reporters, Harper suggested that if the Liberal Party wanted him to launch politically charged investigations, he could theoretically start with past Liberal dealings -- including former prime minister Jean Chretien's involvement in the controversial sale of golf courses and Paul Martin's involvement with Canada Steamship Lines while he was prime minister.

"This is not a route that I want to go down, and I don't think if the Liberal Party thought twice about it, it is a power they would want to give me," Harper said.


I know PM Harper is not reading my blog, but we obviously think alike!

Careful how you tread lefties, didn't Jesus say, let those of you without sin cast the first stone? (Okay, it's not an exact quote, but the message is clear.) So, how did the "in out" thingy work for you Liberals? Oh, one of your MP's is under investigation by Election Canada for serious misrepresentation of expenses? See what happens when you cast the first stone? Doesn't work very well does it?

1 comment:

Iain G. Foulds said...

... Hello Hunter...
... This is not a comment to be published. I just enjoyed your comment on Mr. Nicholls blog.. re: the bible and Ayn Rand...
... Just wanted to wish you the best.

.......Iain