Thursday, November 29, 2007

Killing Off Lefties!

No, not us Conservatives, it's the lefties killing their own, but don't make them look at the evidence of what they do. That's not allowed!

"If these images are so awful that we don't want to see them, perhaps we shouldn't tolerate the act of abortion," said Troy Newman, president of Operation Rescue. He said the graphic images on Operation Rescue "Truth Trucks" drive home the group's message about the horrors of abortion.....After someone called police to report "gory" images, officers jailed the driver on a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge. They cited a provision that refers to "the display of obscene and vulgar images visible to persons under age 14."


I don't know if the images work, they did for me, seeing them woke me out of a deep sleep about what abortion really is, baby killing. Lefties problem is that if just pictures of abortion are obscene and vulgar, how much more vulgar and obscene is the actual act?

What I have noticed is this simple fact. We have a Catholic school and a Public school right next to each other, the Catholic school needs three big buses everyday for their students, the Public school, one small bus. The Catholic school is full, adding portables every year. The Public school, they have room for a big day/after school care program. Who is going there after school? Yup, you guessed it, lots of Catholic school kids.

My boys have asked me how come the other school is so empty, my response? Catholics put families above all else, and we are rewarded by God, with many children for us to love. Soon will come the day I need to explain to them why parents can legally kill their children, it's not a day I am looking forward to, but I know it is coming. Hopefully they will forgive those non-parents, for they know not what they do.

No comments: