Friday, November 30, 2007

Global Warming Anonymous

Hi, my name is Hunter, and I am a global warming denier.

I believe the climate is changing, but with -20C weather in November, I can not believe in global warming. I am how ever working on the 5 step plan.

1. Acknowledge you are a denier. (Done)
2. Bow down to the Goracle and believe everything a bug guy called Suzuki says. (Not going to happen).
3. Understand that cold weather is just more evidence that the globe is warming. (HA)
4. Ignore common sense, and just believe what the slanted UN climate change guys/gals are telling you. (I'm not stupid)
5. Watch "An Impossible To Believe Truth" over, and over, and over, until you are reprogrammed. (Waiting for "You Better Believe Us, Or You Will Die, Part Two.)

Now, can I get my Starbucks coffee, and blow this joint?

No comments: