Friday, November 16, 2007

Guns, Guns, Everywhere, There's Guns, Shooting Up The Innocent...

Okay, it's Friday, I've had a beer or two (yes us rednecked girls drink beer), but can we kill the gun registry already?

The lefties are aghast, or is it they just have gas. (HA, I've solved the sour lefty face mystery...that's why Layton looks like he does all the time...pent up gas). Okay, I digressed, (sips beer)but really can all us gun toting hillbillies, have a gun registry killing party and shoot it up? Please? Can we?

Liberals are going after Mulroney because he got paid $300,000 of NON-taxpayer money, but, it's okay that Liberals spent 2 BILLION dollars on a registry that has not helped jail one criminal? This would be funny if it wasn't such a waste of taxpayers money. Yah, yah, I know the gun registry gets over 5,000 to 10,000 (soon we will hear it's closer to 20,000) hits a day, (dang that's a lot of speeders) and the liberal police captains love it (talk to real on the street officers for the real story, reporters won't. Those big guys in uniform with guns, in our cities, are scary),lefty agruments are all about emotion not logic.

I do not own a gun, I went ducking hunting one time with my brother, he forgot to tell me to hold the gun firmly on my shoulder, I think I still have a bruise there, and my butt is still sore over 20 years later, that was the beginning and the end of my duck hunting career. I do love deer jerky though, and moose roasts are awesome, when I can beg them from hunters.

Why don't lefties understand that the $2 Billion would have put more boots on our streets, and saved more people from being victims of crime, than a stupid gun registry that no criminal will ever use?

Guns, guns, everywhere there's guns, shooting up the innocent... used by the gangs.

Go after the criminals, leave the law abiding duck (ex-duck)hunters alone.

Ban criminals, not guns!

No comments: