Thursday, May 27, 2010

Planting Time!

Posting will be sparse this week. I have work during the day, and 24 flats of flowers and veggies to plant in the evening.

Today, I read no newspapers and it's quite refreshing actually. With spring still trying to make it's appearance, it's time to wipe the cobwebs from the corners, open up the windows to let the fresh air in, and enjoy the birds singing at 4 in the morning. Okay, maybe not the birds singing at 4 in the morning, but getting back into working the soil, is a joy.

So, right now, I'm enjoying the weather, planting my flowers, and my veggie garden. Sometimes the simple life, without TV's and newspapers can be more rewarding but I still do not want to go back to the pioneer days, so the econuts can forget about me ever voting for them. I hear Toronto is dandelion heaven these days thanks to Dalton and the econuts. "Silent Spring" should be renamed to "Silent Killer".

2 comments:

Archie said...

Looks like snow here on Friday

maryT said...

Is here, meaning Edmonton.
Why does it snow every time I have to go there.