Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Capital One Ads, Liberals = Rodents!

Last election everytime I saw the Capital One ads about hands in my pockets, I laughed because it was Liberals with their hands in our pockets for 13 years. Their ads helped us win a minority. I was at a town hall meeting and someone got up and hummed hands in my pockets, before they asked a question, everyone laughed. Annie, get your guns, just frowned. She knew she was toast.

Now, their new ads are just as funny, bankers are infesting homes, except everytime I see the ads, it's Liberals that are the infestation.

Here's some of their new ads, enjoy!

I swear these guys are Conservatives, or at least their ad company is, maybe the Conservatives should be talking to them about ads for the next election.

Excellent marketing, excellent ads! I also like the AIC commercials, you know the ones with the baby cooing, or the puppy chewing the slipper? People watch whose ads and smile. I watch those Capital One ads, and see Liberals scurrying out of the light into the dark. Seeing as my blog is the total opposite, Climbing out of the dark, into the Conservative light, these ads trigger my funny bone.

Oh, I know us Conservatives aren't supposed to have funny bones, but lately, even stern, no nonsense Conservatives are finding theirs, it's easy when the Liberals are the target, they are just so shrill lately. Coderre on Duffy last night was hysterical, about a meeting by O'Connor that hadn't happened that day due to bad scheduling, he actually called for his resignation as Minister of Defence. What an idiot. Liberal Whip Karen Redman looked just as bad calling for O'Connors resignation today, basically the Liberals are falling apart, they have the spin down pat, but don't realize that no-one is believing them anymore.

Looks good on them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The liberals are looking worse than ever. It just blows my mind that so many people will actually vote for them. when they were the government they were drunk with power and were theives, but still millions of people voted for them! What's with that? It is so clear that the conservatives should be the government and Stephen Harper is the best Prime Minister this country has had for decades. i don't get why so many people don't see that.

I think that it is too easy for us to think that everyone will see the light and vote conservative and then when the election happens it's another minority government and it feels like a kick in the teeth.

I wish I knew how to change it.