Thursday, March 22, 2007

PM Accused Of Hate Mongering!

Alexa, NDP MP, called PM Harpers comment, hate mongering. She did, I'm not lying.

"I can understand the passion that the leader of the Opposition and members of his party feel for Taliban prisoners,'' Harper replied.
"I just wish occasionally they would show the same passion for Canadian soldiers.''


That's the statement that Alexa calls hate mongering. Well, Alexa, you are the one who wants to talk to the Taliban, your party should all head right over there, and talk to the guys who behead teachers who dare to teach girls, yup, you should volunteer to teach those girls, seeing as you are the party of the people.

It's time to get off the pot and show what the NDP are really all about. NO? You are good at spouting about families, but when the budget supports families, you vote against it, bad move. I will be happy to keep $620 more of my tax money because of this budget, that only leaves me $16,000+ in the hole.

As an aside, John Reynolds ripped Martha Hall a new one by telling the Liberals to grow up, I laughed so hard that my son came to check on me.

Just as I was recovering from that one, Duffy commented to a reporter (click on Mike Duffy live, go to talk radio panel) he was interviewing who lives in Hedi Fry's riding about crosses to burn!!! My son was ready to dial 911 I was laughing so hard.

So, all in all, a great day to be Conservative.

No comments: