Friday, August 29, 2008

The Energizer Lady! I Like Her!

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! That's this female's take on McCain's choice for Vice President. I've been watching the news as much as I could today. The strategy by the Republicans was flawless.

First, was it only last night Obama gave his flat and uninspiring speech? Who remembers? You see, the news I saw first this morning, was that Governor Palin from Alaska might be McCain's choice. Obama's speech got left on the cutting room floor, no-one was even talking about it this morning, score one for the McCain campaign, they changed the channel.

Second, every media outlet was scrambling to find out who Governor Palin was and racing to be the first with any information. Obama's speech? Old news already.

Third, I finally had a chance to see parts of Governor Palin's speech, thanks mainly to Blogging Tories. I like her. As a female, I probably look at different things than males do, in fact seeing some of the male responses on comment boards, I know I was looking at her differently. HA!

Fourth, the Obama camp has already come out slamming her as the mayor of a small town, with no experience. This makes them look elitist and out of touch with the grass roots. Last time I was in the US, it seemed like there were lots of small towns, with lots of small town mayors. This will hurt Obama, badly with voters.

Fifth, feminists are already screaming blue "murder" (yes, I know, bad taste, but the truth) because Governor Palin is for life, not the death of babies. They are taking choice to such an extreme that they support Obama on leaving live aborted babies to die. Believe me, any normal Mother feels love for that baby months before the baby is born. Being pro-life and religious in the US is much more acceptable than it is in leftist Canada. Watch for the special interest groups to go crazy. I just saw an interview between a deather and a pro-lifer, the deather was unsmiling and condescending, the pro-lifer was all smiles. So the pro-life religious groups are now the Republicans to lose.

Finally, Obama is phony as a three dollar bill, McCain is a real living American hero. He now has a dynamic energizer Lady to help him. She is the real deal, not like Hillary. Sarah is a tough minded frontier type woman, Hillary is just tough looking! I don't blame her, she has to put up with Bill's skirt chasing.

As a Conservative woman, I can get behind McCain/Palin because I like them both. They are not elitist, Liberal, latte sipping, immoral, soft, pansies.

Thank goodness, Sarah wasn't wearing a pantsuit! (They make woman's hips look way bigger!) Conservative woman will only support a woman as tough minded and independent as they are themselves. Sarah reminds me of Kate at SDA's. What a wonderful looking family Sarah has, twenty years married (to the same guy) and five children. She didn't take the easy route and abort their down syndrome child, something I deeply respect. As a "older" Mom, the doctors wanted me to take the tests to determine if my babies would be physically impaired, I refused. I told them that I would never abort and trusted in God to help me through whatever he was willing to send me. He sent me two perfect little boys, and I thank him every day for allowing me to care for them.

So, as a female, I like McCain's pick for Vice President. Go energizer Lady!

5 comments:

West Coast Teddi said...

As they say "You Go Girl" ... this 60 something male is a Republican thru and thru. I, if I were an American, would support the Republican ticket without question. As a Canadian, I support Harper and His team of women and men and I can say that I met Deb Gray many years ago and was I impressed - you bet!! People of Principle. Ethical and Moral.

Brilliant decision by Republicans

maryT said...

Americans get Sarah, liberals get Hedy, Parrish and Belinda.
This story knocked O's speech and spectacle off the pages. What a waste of money.
McCain will get 27% of the Hillory women's vote plus a huge percentage of the men who voted for her. Especially if they work with their hands, like to hunt and fish, and ride snowmobiles.

maryT said...

Big question in the media, is she ready to be commander in chief, probably more so than O.

hunter said...

Sorry, I seem to be having problems getting my posts on the Blogging Tories front page, so I am repeating this post. Same thing happened with my post from yesterday. I hope this gets fixed because it's Friday and I have some great funnies from posters that need to be highlighted.

People Power Granny said...

I watched Gov. Sarah Palin give her acceptance speech tonight, and really it was about what I expected, not awe inspiring, but not bad either. I write my perspective in peoplepowergranny.blogspot.com tonight. Please vote in my poll and let me know what you liked or didn't like about her talk tonight.