Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hockey Challenge!

One of my posters has alerted me to the fact that there is a hockey challenge coming up!

Hosted by Wild Rose M.P. Blake Richards and Airdrie-Chestermere M.L.A. Rob Anderson, the game will feature MPs versus MLAs, with hockey stars assisting both teams -- to raise funds for the Airdrie and District Victim Services, the Bow Valley Victim Services Association, Cochrane and Area Victim Services and the Chinook Arch Victim Services.


Sounds like a lot of fun, so if you are in the area, why not go watch! Of course, Airdrie is very close to Calgary and you know how much we Edmontonians like Calgary sports teams. HA, just kidding, I love the Flames, when they are on the golf course! I hear Rona will be the coach, so there is hope! It's all for charity, and you know how giving Conservatives are, so show up and give to a great cause!

This is an unpaid announcement made out of the goodness of my charitable heart! But just this once, unless it's Dogs with Wings, then I can blab about them endlessly!

No comments: