Monday, December 21, 2009

A Heartwarming New Fad!

I'm not sure when it really started, but it is a very interesting phenomenon. It makes you pause for just a minute of your life, and it makes you smile.

What is it? They are calling it "flash mob"! I posted this months ago, and maybe it was the start of the whole fad.



Then we get this:



It seems to be catching on:



I wanted to leave you with this over the holidays because it explains the Christmas feeling better than anything I have seen yet. Just do something spontaneous that makes people feel good.

Off to Kelowna in the morning, stopping at Banff. I'm hoping the roads will improve by tomorrow. Back in a week. Have a great Christmas! I am just thankful that my parents are still healthy and able to enjoy Christmas. Make everyday count.

No comments: